ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER
HOW TO REACH
Transportation from Istanbul airport
From İstanbul Airport , you can use the Havaist services to reach the fairground.
Take Havaist Services departing for Yenikapı and then transfer to M1A Yenikapı- Atatürk Airport metro line at Yenikapı Marmaray station.
or Take Havaist Services departing for Bakırköy and then transfer to M1A Yenikapı- Atatürk Airport metro line at Şirinevler station.
Click for detailed information about the Havaist Timetable.
Arrival by intercity buses:
From Esenler Bus Terminal:
1. Taxi: from terminal to the fair area approximately 20km.
2. Subway (metro): direction to the Ataturk Airport and get off the DTM Istanbul Expo Center. From this station fair shuttle bus will be available in every 15 min.
Esenler Bus Terminal should be preferred. After you arrived to terminal, you can take the metro or taxi to get to the fairground.
1. Subway: You can easily reach to the subway station that is inside the Esenler Terminal. In this station, by getting on the subway that goes to Ataturk Airport, you should get off the subway on
‘’DTM Istanbul Expo Center’’ which is one stop before the airport. You can use free shuttle bus from DTM Istanbul Expo Center metro station to departs in every 15 minutes.
2. Taxi: In case you prefer coming to the fairground from Esenler Terminal by taxi, you have to take yellow taxi in the terminal.
If the ring road is used, the distance between the Esenler Terminal and Istanbul Expo Center is about 20 km. Taxi fares depend on the the traffic density.
Which transportation options can we use to reach the fair grounds from other parts of Istanbul?
• From Aksaray: ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Atatürk Airport: Metro Istanbul Exhibition Center
• Avcılar: Metrobus to SIRINEVLER then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Bostancı: BAKIRKÖY by steam boat then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Eminönü: by Tramway to AKSARAY then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Kabataş: by Tramway to AKSARAY then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Kadıköy: BAKIRKÖY by Sea Bus then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Mecidiyeköy: by Metrobus and SIRINEVLER then transfer to ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER by Metro
• From Sabiha Gökçen Port: Havataş services and TAKSİM - İETT Bus Station using the 96T line ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER
• From Sultanahmet: Tramway TR1 line by using ZEYTINBURNU - Metro and HM1 line ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER
• From Taksim: ISTANBUL FAIR CENTER using the IETT Bus 96T line
• Zincirlikuyu: From Metrobus to SIRINEVLER - ISTANBUL EXPO CENTER with Metro
• In Istanbul, taxi is priced by having the distance travelled added to a fixed initial price.
• Same fares are applied for Istanbul taxis 24 hours a day.
• Farigrounds location is at N 40.988742, E 28.821344
• To see the subway network map, please visit